To access SHOWTIME Anytime on your streaming device or Smart TV you need a SHOWTIME subscription from a participating TV provider or streaming service, along with a high-speed internet connection.
To activate SHOWTIME Anytime:
- Launch the SHOWTIME Anytime app (not the SHOWTIME app) on your Smart TV or Streaming Device
- Navigate to any program and select 'Play' or select 'Activate' from the Settings menu.
- Once you see the code displayed on your screen, visit showtimeanytime.com/activate in a web browser on your computer OR open and login to the SHOWTIME Anytime app downloaded to your mobile device and go to Menu > Settings > Activate Devices.
- Enter the code that is displayed on the device that you want to activate and press ‘Submit’
- If you are not already logged in to SHOWTIME Anytime, you will be asked to do so using your username and password for your TV provider or streaming service account
- A success message will automatically appear on the screen and you can immediately start using SHOWTIME Anytime
NOTE: If your TV provider or digital streaming service is not listed, either SHOWTIME Anytime is not currently supported as part of your subscription, or access to SHOWTIME Anytime on your device is not available at this time. If your TV provider does not support authentication through this device, you will be prompted with a message.
If you are having problems logging in to SHOWTIME Anytime, or any other issues with your username or password, please contact your TV provider or digital streaming service for assistance.